Whether you are interested in underwater guided tours, or are seeking your first Scuba Diving experience, or looking to advance beyond your current certification level, or just want to snorkel about in our warm Caribbean waters — this 2 Tank Scuba Dive Tour is for you!
The sites that we dive or snorkel are just a short boat trip offshore the Fajardo coastline of Puerto Rico, and are made up of an archipelago of small uninhabited coral island atolls, so that our captain is able to anchor leeward off of the little islands making for calm sea conditions, interesting coral reefs and abundant sea life.
Approximately 5.5 hours
Days and Hours of Operation
- 7 days
- Check in Time: 7:45 AM
- Boat departs: 8:30 AM
- Returns to the Marina:1:00 pm
- 2 Tanks
- Gear Weights
- Any diver who has not dived in 2 years or more will be required to take a refresher course.
- All participants on board must fill out a medical questionnaire upon arrival at check in. If you answer yes to any question on the medical we will request that you see a physician and get a clearance before being allowed to dive. See medical form (http://www.padi.com/english/common/courses/forms/pdf/10063-Ver2-0.pdf).
- Staff members are not allowed to take pictures while working underwater.
- All snorkelers must wear snorkeling vest at all times in the water.
- All certified divers must follow dive master at all times. No divers will be allowed to dive without supervision.
- Smoking is not allowed on board (USCG Requirement)
- All participants must be strong confident swimmers.
- Children under 5 years old are not allowed.
- Children 5 to 15 years of age must be with a parent when either diving or snorkeling.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on the boat for their own safety.
What to wear
- Bathing Suit
Price Per Person
$149.00 + tax
Tour duration and return times are approximate and may vary slightly due to weather, traffic conditions and circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours before the scheduled tour date and local time via EMAIL ONLY. A sales representative will respond with validation of requested cancellation. Those who intend to cancel within the 48 hour time frame will be fully charged by the designated tour operator. There will be absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS under any circumstance to waive any fees.
After submittion of requested tour, you agree to our 48 hour cancellation policy and acknowledge any cancellations made within the given time frame are to be considered a FINAL SALE. There will be No Re-scheduling, and NO REFUNDS will be given.
Please note some tours depend on weather conditions to function and may be affected. Unfortunately, mother nature is out of our control, any changes required will be notified to you immediately. For safety concerns, if a tour operator cancels the scheduled tour, the option of re-scheduling will be given or a refund will be provided.