The Rainforest El Yuque has been the #1 adventure in Puerto Rico for years. Zip line through eight lines between trees and over the canopy level of the trees, using a double cable, and witness the stunning rainforest scenery around you.
Zip line through eight lines between trees and over the canopy level of the trees, using a double cable, and witness the stunning rainforest scenery around you.
On this zipline tour, you depart from and arrive at platforms available on each section. A member of the Rainforest Zipline team makes your line change on each platform. Safety harnesses and associated hardware are all provided, fitted, and checked by the Rainforest Zipline staff.
We offer our unique Rio Grande zipline tour to anyone 8 years old and up, with or without previous experience, with the hope of helping you develop or improve the required skills of the sport while simply having a great time! There are few better places in the world to take a zipline tour than the beautiful Rio Grande and El Yunque National Forest landscape.
We strive to educate guests on preserving our forest ecosystems and the wonders of the living nature surrounding and encompassing us. We love to share the history and mystical enchantment of our island and El Yunque. This is an experience that you’re not likely to forget!
Actual tour Duration:
1.5 - 2 hours
1:00 pm to 1:45 pm approx
Returning to San Juan
6:30 pm approx
Days and Hours of Operation:
Monday through Sunday
- Transportation From San Juan, Rio Grande, Fajardo, Carolina areas
- Ziplining Gear
- Certify Guides
What to wear:
- Shorts or long pants and closed-toe shoes
- Long hair must be worn in a ponytail or tied up in a bun
- In case you get wet, bring an extra change of clothes
- Special families and group rates are available!
- Children From 8 years and up
- Participants must have reasonably good health
- People with conditions such as high blood pressure, seizure disorders, pulmonary problems (including asthma), coronary disease, muscle-skeletal problems, back/neck/shoulder pain, problems with balance, and some psychological (e.g., the panic of altitudes) and psychiatric problems should avoid going through the zipline experience to avoid getting hurt, worsening their condition, or becoming a danger to others. This tour is not recommended for persons who are pregnant.
- Participants must be capable of seeing, listening, understanding, and following Rainforest staff instructions, including the safety rules.
- Participants must not weigh more than 250 pounds and be able to fit in the harness, helmet, and all required equipment.
- Should be able to climb straight up ladders and walk 5 to 10 minutes uphill and over irregular ground.
- Participants should also be capable of moving manually across the cable to arrive at the next platform, if necessary.
- Participants should be able to stand on a platform (minimum 4 feet by 8 feet), at a maximum height of 200 feet, without hyperventilating, vomiting, or fainting.
- Intoxicated persons should not participate. We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone for safety reasons.
What to wear
- Face Mask
- Closed Shoes ( No Crocks or Sandals )
Price Start From
$129.00 pp + Tax Per Person