Are you ready for the ride of your life?
Get ready for the ultimate adventure! Hop on a four-track and experience an exhilarating journey through Puerto Rico's stunning east coast.
You'll cruise through the foothills of the Rainforest, ride through towering trees, and cross vast, rugged terrain. This is a one-of-a-kind experience that you won't soon forget!
When you arrive, we'll give you a quick 10-minute tutorial on how to operate the four-track and go over some important safety instructions. Then, you're off to the races! You'll ride through the rainforest, splash through rivers, and more. Whether you're an experienced rider or a first-timer, this adventure will be thrilling.
But that's not all! You'll have the chance to view the crystal-clear waters of the Mameyes River. It's an unforgettable experience you'll be discussing for years to come.
Before booking, there are a few important things you need to know.
All drivers must present a valid driver's license, and closed-toe shoes are required. We also require a credit card to reserve your spot.
Here are some other important details:
MUST READ BEFORE RESERVING
- The park is located 40 minutes away from San Juan.
- Check-in is required one hour before your scheduled tour time.
- The tour will begin at 5:00 pm.
- If we cannot start the tour at 5 pm due to weather or other conditions, we will move your reservation to an earlier time and inform you accordingly.
- Single occupancy means only one person on the ATV is allowed.
- Double occupancy means two people on the ATV per vehicle, with one driver and one passenger.
- Please note that we do not provide transportation.
- The address will be provided in your confirmation email after you have made a reservation and completed the online waiver form.
- All required documents must be presented during check-in
- Failure to provide all necessary requirements will result in no refund or rescheduling options
- This policy is strictly enforced without exceptions.
Requirements for ATV:
- ALL drivers must present a physical, valid Driver’s License or Learner’s Permit. IDs are NOT permitted to drive.
- RENTALS ARE NO CASH MUST HAVE A CREDIT CARD
- You may rent a max of 2 ATVs under the same credit card.
- Only 1 driver is allowed per vehicle. There is NO switching allowed.
- Driver minimum age of 16yrs.
- Passenger minimum age of 16yrs.
- An adult must accompany minors under 18 years
- Helmets will be provided for each participant for safety.
- Pregnant women CANNOT participate
- Riders must wear closed-toed shoes (sneakers, water shoes, crocs, etc.)
The tour time is approximately 1 hour.
What time do you prefer?
- Monday through Sunday
- Morning time: We will schedule your tour between 8:30 am to 11:30 am.
- Afternoon time: We will schedule your tour between 12:00 pm to 5 pm.
- After submitting the reservation, please complete the waiver. We will then send your tour time.
- Important: If you are driving, please remember that the park is 45 minutes away from San Juan, and must arrive at least 1 hour before your tour.
- If you choose transportation, please note that the pickup time will be 2 hours before your scheduled tour.
- Introduction on how to operate the four-track
- Safety instructions
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old and have a valid physical driver's license.
- Driver must be a minimum height of 60 inches tall.
- Passengers must be at least 60 inches tall and 12 years old.
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by someone 18 or older.
- 485 pounds combined weight limit for each four-track.
- Attire: long pants or shorts (optional), sneakers, swimsuit
Price per ATV:
- Single ATV 1HR: $70+ taxes & Fees
- Double ATV: 1HR $115 + taxes & Fees
*Just so you know, when reserving an adult, passenger, or child, you must first reserve the adult and proceed with an additional booking for the child by clicking the add another booking tab after completing the first booking.
At Four Track Adventure Tour, safety is our top priority. Tour duration and return times are approximate and may vary slightly due to weather, traffic conditions, and circumstances beyond the tour operator's control. So what are you waiting for? Book your adventure today and experience the thrill of a lifetime!
Tour duration and return times are approximate and may vary slightly due to weather, traffic conditions, and circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours before the scheduled tour date and local time via EMAIL ONLY. A sales representative will respond with validation of the requested cancellation. The designated tour operator will fully charge those who intend to cancel within the 48-hour time frame. There will be absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS under any circumstance to waive any fees.
After submitting the requested tour, you agree to our 48-hour cancellation policy and acknowledge any cancellations made within the given time frame are to be considered a FINAL SALE. There will be No Re-scheduling, and NO REFUNDS will be given.
Please note some tours depend on weather conditions to function and may be affected. Unfortunately, mother nature is out of our control; any changes required will notify you immediately. For safety concerns, if a tour operator cancels the scheduled tour, the option of re-scheduling will be given, or a refund will be provided.