Experience Fajardo’s #1 top-rated snorkeling excursion aboard the largest sailing catamaran. Please get to know the enchanted cays of the east coast of Puerto Rico and enjoy the views of our natural treasures, beginning with the El Yunque National Forest and all of its wonders, while also admiring the intricate and quiet beauty of the east coast of this amazing island. On the vessel, have fun on the waterslide, which delights kids of all ages, or have a peek out of the 8′ underwater windows below deck so you can see the underwater beauties without having to get wet thoroughly enjoyed by our non-swimmers and first-timers alike.
YOUR ICACOS SNORKELING TOUR INCLUDES:
- Deli-style Lunch buffet
- Beverages, including rum drinks
- Floating devices
- Snorkeling Equipment & swimming fins
- Swim platforms where our guests have easy access to the water
- Snorkeling instruction, if needed
- Spacious shaded cabin
TOUR LUNCH AND BEVERAGES INCLUDE:
- The lunch buffet includes a variety of cold cuts, cheeses, fresh bread, pasta salad, bean salad, and chicken salad.
- Snacks – chips and fresh fruit
- Beverages, including
- Rum drinks – Piña Colada & Rum punch
- Assorted regular and diet sodas
- Juices & water
- Any guest that needs any special dietary needs can bring
WHAT TO BRING ABOARD ICACOS SNORKELING TOUR:
- Waterproof Photo Camera, GoPro Camera, or Cell Phone with a waterproof cover with a good amount of battery to take pictures aboard.
- Sunblock: We are in the Caribbean, and with the Warm Temperatures year-round, it’s always good to be protected against the Sun.
- Sunglasses and/or Hat
- Comfortable Shoes and swim suite under light beach clothing
- Personal Towel
- Get seasick, and take an over-the-counter remedy with food at least 1 hour before the trip.
- We include the use of the snorkeling equipment during the tour, but you may also bring your own if preferred or purchase new equipment at our East Island Excursions Store.
10:00 am the day before the scheduled trip, and the reservation can be canceled for 1-9 passengers, 10 + passengers 2 days prior with No penalty. Full payment is required upon booking with any major credit card to confirm the reservations.
“NO SHOW” or if you don’t arrive on time, the ticket is NOT REFUNDABLE and NOT REUSABLE unless (and only if) we have space available to reschedule on a future date. Reschedule must be made on the day of the original trip, based on availability, and a rescheduling fee of $25+ tax per person will be applied.
*All marine activities are subject to water conditions. Please call the prior day for an update; cancellations or change of destination due to water conditions are at the Captain’s discretion. These decisions can be informed upon check-in.
Upon departing the marina in Fajardo, Puerto Rico, our guests will enjoy the beautiful views of the El Yunque Mountains and the waterfront of the Fajardo coastline. After a comfortable sail on our catamaran of about one hour, the Icacos Beach and Snorkel Tour begins as we anchor at one of the small deserted islands off the northeast corner of Puerto Rico. Guests can practice their snorkeling, walk on the beach, beach comb, and swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters of Icacos island.
A leisurely catamaran sail back to the marina brings us back to the dock at 3:30 pm. Guests can enjoy viewing the fish at the reef through our glass windows and have fun on our water slide aboard our catamaran. Lunch is served at approximately 12:30 pm, where our guests can enjoy local pastries, build their own sandwiches, peruse the salad bar and enjoy fresh fruit.
- Duration: 6 hours
- Check-in time: 45 minutes before departure
- Location: Marina Puerto Del Rey, Fajardo
- Ages: No age restriction. Family-friendly tour
Roundtrip transportation is available for an additional fee from most hotels/locations in San Juan, Condado, and Isla Verde. For Puerto Rico’s northeast coast, Rio Grande, Rio Mar, Luquillo, Fajardo, and Palmas del Mar in Humacao, please call for minimum and pricing.
ASK US ABOUT OUR PRIVATE CHARTER OPTIONS
Boat Options: *East Wind Sailing Catamaran or for private option on *Eco Isleño Power Catamaran up to 15 passengers and *Zatara sailing catamaran up to 12 passengers
What to wear
- BRING TOWELS AND SUNBLOCK
- Underwater cameras and sunscreen are available for sale onboard
Price Per Person Taxes and Fees Included
Adults: $115.00 plus taxes
Children: $95 plus taxes
Tour duration and return times are approximate and may vary slightly due to weather, traffic conditions and circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours before the scheduled tour date and local time via EMAIL ONLY. A sales representative will respond with validation of requested cancellation. Those who intend to cancel within the 48 hour time frame will be fully charged by the designated tour operator. There will be absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS under any circumstance to waive any fees.
After submittion of requested tour, you agree to our 48 hour cancellation policy and acknowledge any cancellations made within the given time frame are to be considered a FINAL SALE. There will be No Re-scheduling, and NO REFUNDS will be given.
Please note some tours depend on weather conditions to function and may be affected. Unfortunately, mother nature is out of our control, any changes required will be notified to you immediately. For safety concerns, if a tour operator cancels the scheduled tour, the option of re-scheduling will be given or a refund will be provided.