Get ready for the ultimate adventure… you will embark on an unforgettable Four Track adventure experience like no other. Operating on a 600-acre ranch, the riders will be taken through the foothills of the Rainforest while enjoying the spectacular scenery of Puerto Rico’s east coast. Just think of the excitement roaming through towering trees, treading through rivers, and traversing through vast, rugged terrain on your own four-track. So, whether you are an experienced rider or a first-timer, you can be sure that our Four Track Adventure Tour will be an exhilarating trip.
Upon arrival, you are given a 10-minute introduction on how to operate the vehicle, including safety instructions. Then the real adventure begins as you ride through the rainforest, splash through the river, and more. Whether you are an experienced rider or a first-timer, you’re sure to have an exhilarating trip.
You also have the unique opportunity of stopping at Mameyes River, which comes directly from the rainforest, for a refreshing swim in its pure, clean, crystal-clear waters.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE BOOKING:
- All drivers must present a physical valid driver's license.
- A credit card is required to reserve BUT the tour is paid in CASH ONLY.
- Closed shoes are required.
- Once you got picked up no refund will be provided, if for any reason you forgot some of the requirements.
- Tour time is roughly 2 hours
- The approximate trip time is 5 hours
Days and Hours of Operation
Monday through Sunday
- 12:00 pm
- Transportation from San Juan or the Rio Grande area
- Introduction on how to operate the four-track
- Safety instructions
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old and must bring a valid physical driver’s license.
- Driver must be a minimum height of 60 inches tall.
- Passengers must be a minimum height of 60 inches tall and 12 years old.
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by someone 18 or older.
- 485 pounds combined weight limit for each ATV.
- Attire: long pants or shorts (optional), sneakers, swimsuit
Price Per Person/ Transportation Included
- Transportation requires a minimum of 2 people
Single ATV: $175.00 + tax Cash Only
Doble ATV: $255 + tax Cash Only
*PLEASE NOTE: When reserving an adult, Passenger, or a child, you must first reserve the adult and proceed with an additional booking for the child by clicking the add another booking tab after completing the first booking.
Tour duration and return times are approximate and may vary slightly due to weather, traffic conditions, and circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours before the scheduled tour date and local time via EMAIL ONLY. A sales representative will respond with validation of the requested cancellation. The designated tour operator will fully charge those who intend to cancel within the 48-hour time frame. There will be absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS under any circumstance to waive any fees.
After submitting the requested tour, you agree to our 48-hour cancellation policy and acknowledge any cancellations made within the given time frame are to be considered a FINAL SALE. There will be No Re-scheduling, and NO REFUNDS will be given.
Please note some tours depend on weather conditions to function and may be affected. Unfortunately, mother nature is out of our control; any changes required will notify you immediately. For safety concerns, if a tour operator cancels the scheduled tour, the option of re-scheduling will be given, or a refund will be provided.