Attention all adventure seekers! Get ready for an adrenaline-pumping ride through the rugged terrains of El Yunque's national rainforest on our top-of-the-line ATVs. This is your chance to experience the thrill of driving your own vehicle through one of the most beautiful and diverse ecosystems in the world.
Our two-hour tour is packed with excitement and includes a stop at the stunning Mameyes River, where you can take a refreshing dip in its crystal-clear waters. As you journey through the rainforest, our expert guides will take you on a thrilling adventure, pointing out the incredible flora and fauna along the way. Make sure to keep your camera ready, as there will be plenty of opportunities to snap unforgettable photos and capture breathtaking views.
But that's not all! Before the tour ends, we'll take a break at our exclusive rainforest kiosk, where you can try our deliciously fresh piña coladas and tropical ice cream. It's the perfect way to cool down after an exciting ride through the rainforest.
We have a few requirements for our ATV riders to ensure your safety and enjoyment. All drivers must present a physical, valid Driver's License or Learner's Permit, and IDs are not permitted to drive. Only one driver is allowed per vehicle, and switching drivers is not allowed. The minimum age for drivers and passengers is 16 years, and adults must accompany minors under 18. We'll provide helmets for each participant, and pregnant women cannot participate. Wear closed-toed shoes and bathing suits underneath your clothing, and don't forget sunscreen, sunhats, sunglasses, and bug spray.
So what are you waiting for?
Explore El Yunque's national rainforest on an unforgettable adventure with us! Remember, the river stop depends on the weather and level of currents, but we promise this tour will be an experience you'll never forget.
Approximately 2 hours
What time do you prefer?
- Monday through Sunday
- Morning time: We will schedule your tour between 8:30 am to 11:30 am.
- Afternoon time: We will schedule your tour between 12:00 pm to 5 pm.
- After submitting the reservation, please complete the waiver. We will then send your tour time.
- Important: If you are driving, please remember that the park is 45 minutes away from San Juan, and must arrive at least 1 hour before your tour.
- If you choose transportation, please note that the pickup time will be 2 hours before your scheduled tour.
Please note that the park is located 45 minutes away from San Juan. After you reserve and complete the waiver, we will send you an email and a text message confirming your reservation and providing you with the address. It is important to check in at least one hour before your reservation time. Please be aware that if you miss your tour, no refund will be provided.
- Introduction on how to operate the four-track
- Safety instructions
- RENTALS ARE NO CASH MUST HAVE A CREDIT CARD
- Activity Level: Moderate
- ALL Drivers must present a physically valid driver's license.
- Age (Driver): 16 yrs and older with ID (under 18 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Children to ride as passengers must be between 16 years of age
- Maximum weight: 450 lbs.
- Attire: long pants or shorts (optional), sneakers, swimsuit
- You may rent a max of 2 ATVs under the same credit card.
- All required documents must be presented during check-in
- Failure to provide all necessary requirements will result in no refund or rescheduling options
- This policy is strictly enforced without exceptions.
Price Per Person
- Adult $115.00 +taxes & Fees
- Doble ATV $185.00 + taxes & Fees
*PLEASE NOTE: When reserving an adult, Passenger, or child, you must first reserve the adult and proceed with an additional booking for the child by clicking the add another booking tab after completion of the first booking.
Tour duration and return times are approximate and may vary slightly due to weather, traffic conditions and circumstances beyond the tour operator’s control.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours before the scheduled tour date and local time via EMAIL ONLY. A sales representative will respond with validation of requested cancellation. Those who intend to cancel within the 48 hour time frame will be fully charged by the designated tour operator. There will be absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS under any circumstance to waive any fees.
After submittion of requested tour, you agree to our 48 hour cancellation policy and acknowledge any cancellations made within the given time frame are to be considered a FINAL SALE. There will be No Re-scheduling, and NO REFUNDS will be given.
Please note some tours depend on weather conditions to function and may be affected. Unfortunately, mother nature is out of our control, any changes required will be notified to you immediately. For safety concerns, if a tour operator cancels the scheduled tour, the option of re-scheduling will be given or a refund will be provided.